Monday, May 07, 2007

Sean is very smiley

My little guy smiles alot, and he's cooing quite frequently as well. If we tickle his chin with a blanket he smiles. My mom and I notice if we talk about food he smiles and coos also. Yes, I know it's probably just the tone of our voices and our smile while we are talking that makes him smile but it's so silly to go on and on about pork roasts, london broils, and turkey legs and watch him coo and coo like he really knows what we are talking about.
This kid is getting huge! All he wants to do is eat. Last Dr. appt. he was 12 1/2 lbs. and 23 inches long. Not enormous but he is certainly larger than Seth was as the same age. I totally think that Sean is going to be bigger than his older brother at full height!
Sean is sleeping very well also. He only wakes once a night and usually is about 4-5 AM. He has pretty good neck control and can lift part of his chest up of the ground when laying on his belly.
He's calling me so I'd better go feed him again!

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Sounds like a lovely little boy. I kind of miss that stage. Vivians crawling now and it seems like just yesterday she was a teeny bity just smiling and cooing.