Monday, May 07, 2007

Few things in life feel better..

That having no debt and all of your bills paid. Unfortunately, it has been far too long since I experienced that but I am remaining confident that one day it will occur! Probably around the time that hell freezes over. :)
Only a couple more days until I get paid. According to my calculations my gross amount should be around $1500 but with taxes and insurance taken out I will most likely bring home a little over $1000. Pretty sad, huh? And I worked very hard for two weeks to make that. I'm guessing I will never make it onto Forbes list of top moneymakers!
Doesn't it seem odd that it costs so ridiculously much to live in Florida but the pay is horribly low? Fot the same job up north I could make quite a bit more AND have much better benefits, AND the cost of living isn't too much higher than here. AND the weather would be nicer, I might add. I'd have to have the money to move my whole family with me though. The hard part would be leaving them, because let's face it, without them I would not be where I am today. Who knows? I may not still exist at this point. But thanks to their support I am here, and thanks to their financial support my boys have been able to eat for the last month. Of course, everyone is getting paid back. Don't get me wrong, no one gave me free money.

No comments: