Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My little bro is 21 and I'm the one with the hangover

His birthday was yesterday. We had a little party at my mom's house in the afternoon and then we went out to have a few drinks. My sister and I really wanted to go out with Sean and Heather and some of their friends but, of course, I haven't gotten paid yet so she said she'd buy me a couple beers at the Celtic Ray. I brought the boys home and David tucked them in. Then off we went. Sean's friends are great company and Fonda and I also saw Melissa there as well. We had such a great time..but I was very thankful that Fonda was driving. Fonda and I spent her 21st birthday together in Fort Myers Beach and then we spent Sean's with him. So I guess it is sort of a tradition.
I was feeling rather rough this morning though! So I was just going through the motions for the first couple hours of work. I don't think I want to drink again for a little while! I just can't tolerate it like I did in my young days.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Glad you were able to have fun though. :)