Friday, May 11, 2007

I feel so much guilt

I have been working my butt off lately, working extra days, staying late, anything to make a few extra bucks until things are caught up. Lately, I look in the mirror and feel so blah. So Wednesday I decided that I think I deserve to go have my hair trimmed and dyed and get some highlights done. So I made an appointment before I lost my nerve.
But, of course, I feel so guilty because I know I should spend my money on a bill or groceries, etc. But another part of my brain insists that I deserve it since I am working so much..besides I could consider it a Mother's Day present to myself to to get pampered a bit and get a professional hairdo. It's not like it's something I do often! Right?
I find myself getting so excited about getting my hair done tomorrow, but feeling so guilty at the same time.
We will see how it turns out tomorrow!

No comments: