Saturday, April 07, 2007

Girls night out

David's birthday is tomorrow and he plans on going out. Therefore, in order to rid himself of guilt and to make sure I would not gripe at him, he suggested I go out with my sister one evening. So last night my sis and I went to the pub for a drink and then we decided to go somewhere a bit more lively so we headed to another place where there would be music and dancing. It was pretty lame since all they were playing were oldies and the average age was about 40 but we had a good time picking on everyone. Yes, we are pretty pathetic but it was entertaining at least.
There isn't much that goes on in town for entertaining the younger crowd unless you like to hang out at bars or sing karaoke. Pretty sad.
In any case,I drank a little much and had some difficulty driving home but my sister drove ahead of me and I followed her all the way to my house. She's great like that.
I got home to discover that Sean had thrown up on David so I had to clean him all up and put him to bed. Boy, was I tired. I still am, not to mention I feel achy and blah from the alcohol.
I just can't tolerate drinking like I used to in my young days! I just don't think I am going to start going out too often. I prefer to put my PJs on as soon as the sun goes down and relax with my family.

No comments: