Monday, March 19, 2007

Sean's first trip to my work..

Since I had to fill out some paperwork to add Sean onto my insurance I thought I would take this opportunity to show him off at work and he was a hit!!! Of course, I figured he would be. Everyone wanted to see him and told me how "perfect" he was. They also told me how great I looked for just having a baby. I told them that I was going to come up there any day I was feeling down and thinking I was fat so everyone can make me feel good! LOL.
Last I checked I was 136 lbs. but that was a few days ago. I still feel big but, of course, people keep saying " You just had a baby 3 weeks ago!" It'll come off eventually.
I am tired, so very tired. Sean doesn't like to sleep alone. he prefers to sleep on someone or in your arms. Very exhausting. Heather said that since she is on spring break next week that she will come over and do an " all nighter" one day so I can sleep one night. God bless Heather!!! That girl is so sweet. And Seth loves her, little Sean seems to like her quite well also. I certainly hope my brother marries her one day.
Actually I should be sleeping right now. Goodnight

No comments: