Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't stand staying at home!

It makes me feel very sad and lonely to stay in the house all day with the boys. I have to get out! But the question is where?
I can't afford a double stroller right now so if we go anywhere I have to put Sean in the baby carrier and Seth in the stroller or Sean in a stroller and have Seth walk. That's awfully difficult though if we go to a crowded place since Seth likes to run everywhere and socialize...I'd be afraid to lose him. I don't have money to spend so it would have to be a free place, but the park can get so hot so quickly. We could go walking at the mall just to get out, I suppose. I can't go hang out with my mom or grandmother every day. They will get sick of me.
I have never been a person who likes to stay at home, unless I am feeling very tired or ill. I am very active and so is Seth. I know he gets sick of hanging around the house.
I really need a double stroller I guess. I was hoping to not have to buy anymore baby equpment since I have two strollers already and barely have anwhere to store them. Besides I really didn't want to spend any more money.

David and I went out last night to the Celtic Ray to watch the Peelers and drink a couple beers. we had a very good time but I am afraid that my two beers affected me more than I anticipated. My head hurts today. I suppose I should eat before I drink, huh? Goodness knows I always nag David about that. It was nice to get out and have some grown-up time with other adults. I think what I really miss is interaction with other adults during the day. I am home with two little boys but still feel lonely.

No comments: