Monday, March 26, 2007

The air show

Seth and David both love planes and helicopters so we always have to attend the annual air show. So off we went, all four of us. And we had a really great time. Well, all but Sean, he just slept the whole time.
Seth and David were thrilled about getting to see the many planes and helicopters on display. I was more interested in the airplanes doing their fancy tricks iin the sky. It was totally worth the money that we spent that we really shouldn't have...
I got a pretty bad sunburn on my shoulders and chest which is very sore. Everyone else was fine though. I remembered to put sunblock on them!

I need to go back to work. Being poor sucks.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Sounds like a good day. We had fun when we went to the one here in September. Sorry you got sunburned, that sucks.