Friday, March 30, 2007

My Sean-free evening

My brother Sean's girlfriend offered to do an "all-nighter" if i wanted her to. Of course, I took her up on it. I needed to get some rest! So she came over yesterday evening and David and I went out for a couple drinks since she was here with the boys. We had a lovely time with us drinking, and talking and laughing. It was just like the old days.
When we got home we ate and went to bed. I didn't have to get up with Sean all night. But at the same time we stayed up too late, so we probably got about the same amount of sleep as usual. But it was uninterrupted!

David sold his car.:( Now he has to find a cheapy truck so he can use it for work. He is out looking right now. He has $3,000 to play with since the remaining $1,500 went to catch us up on bills. It sucks but they had to be paid. I honestly do feel better that we did that.
We couldn't catch up the credit cards though. Why bother, our credit is ruined already. there isn't any way we could do the minimum payments they want at this point. It's not as bad of a debt as some people, I suppose. Our credit card debt is around $8,400. Our medical bill debt is just over $1,000 so far. I do have bills coming in all the time. It's amazing what it cost to have a baby! Thank God insurance paid for most of it!

No comments: