Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Whew, thank goodness it over!!!!!

All of the holidays that is. I am feeling better already now that all that crap is over and done with, now I can get on with my life and get back to normal!!!
It feels as if a huge weight is off of my shoulders and it's not because I suddenly came into money or that I aquired a bigger house. Everything is the same, just now I don't have the pressure on me to purchase Christmas gifts that I can't afford or to celebrate holidays ( like New Years) that aren't anything I care to celebrate. Whoo hoo another year, probably quite similar to the 29 that preceded it. It's hard to get too thrilled when you can't drink. Sad, eh?
David has cleared and cleaned the garage. He's really working hard to ensure that we can move the computer and all out there and get the baby's room ready. That's the fun part for me. 2 months and counting!!!
Kick, kick, kick. That's all I seem to feel these days. I must admit I truly dislike the rib kicks, those are bloody painful!! But I try to tell myself to enjoy it while it lasts because this is the last time I will be pregnant. No more babies for me! David will be getting a vasectomy about 6 months after this one is born. I *think* he might be having some second thoughts though because he really wants a girl but I am quite sure I won't be changing mine about shutting down the baby making machine.
If not I will suggest to him that HE carry the child and endure all of this back pain, constipation and super-size boobs ( though he'd probably enjoy those,LOL) Oh, And then HE can stay at home for the first three months while I go off to work and then I will tell him that I cannot get up with the baby in the night beacuse I have to go to work in the morning. And I have to pass medications to people and that, of course, is very important so I must have a well rested brain in order to do so.
It is now time for Seth to eat. Geez, I'm so flipping uncomfortable! I am at 32 weeks now that, for all idiots, is 8 months. I wish my abdomen was longer because I'm not quite sure where else this baby is going to go. I'm simply running out of room!
Actually isn't it interesting when you think about how much extra a pregnant woman can carry inside her and not rupture? At the end there is an average 7-8 lb. baby in there along with the enlarged uterus and extra fluids, don't forget all of the usual organs are still in there . What must it look like inside an abdomen outside of pregnancy, you'd think there must be a bunch of empty space. Just a thought, a very random one.

No comments: