Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy new year's eve

I am doubtful I will be awake to ring in the new year. I have to work early in the morning. I don't feel much like a party anyway. I am so worried about this next baby. How are we going to manage? How am I going to handle two kids? Will my mom be able to watch the both of them when i go back to work or am I going to have to try to arrange child care which will be twice as expensive? If we can hardly pay our bills on time now how will we manage when I am out of work for three months? I'm wondering if this wasn't the best idea, I'm so scared.
When we planned this David was making more money but David's boss cut his pay and now things are more difficult. I just want to cry all the time because I have no idea how we will survive. I wanted two kids but don't know how it's all going to work. I just don't know what we are going to do.

No comments: