Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seth loves Soundgarden??

As we were cruising along listening to my Soundgarden CD I looked back and Seth is bopping away to it. Now, he does this most anytime he hears music at home but it's usually songs on his TV shows, not Soundgarden of all things. Weird, but he does try to sing along to my Hinder and Killers CDs. Not sure if that's a good thing come to think of it.
But I just can't bring myself to listen to kid's music in the car. Nope, can't do it.
I brought the car in for repairs this morning. I ended up with a Ford Focus rental, piece of crap if you ask me. My car is far better kept up and much nicer on the inside and outside. I wasn't ever foolish enough to believe that my Chevy Cobalt was a luxury car or anything but next to the thing I'm driving today it may as well be. The Focus is quite basic and boring..and automatic. My Cobalt is so much better, at least it's only for a couple days.

No comments: