Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's all coming together..

This weekend David worked very, very hard. He cleaned and painted the garage, AND he moved all the furniture into the garage from the future baby room. So now everything is set up in the garage and it's actually quite nice and homey. We have to let the other room air out a bit and David is going to get some carpet remnants somewhere so we can have some new carpet in there. Then I will just need to fix it up and set up the baby stuff. I need to get the cradle from my sister and some time in the next 7 weeks we will get a crib. I have a swing and stroller and changing table and well, the basics. But I will be getting some stuff at my baby shower on the 27th. I love to have less to worry about.
David's work is picking up beginning this next week so we will have some money again!!! Yay!!! I think it's going to be a-okay.

2 comments:

Geekette said...

Im so glad you're feeling a bit more up. :) Sounds like it was a productive weekend. *hugs*

allison said...

Wow, I can't believe you're so close to being due! How exciting!