Saturday, November 11, 2006

Seth is a happy guy...

Seth is always happy. He's unbelievable pleasant and pretty well adjusted. He loves people, especially other little kids. I worry since he doesn't have much opportunity to be around other little kids but when he is he's very comfortable. He can't hold actual conversations but he does try. He's kind and decent and never is rude or inappropriate.
Now i haven't ever been a social butterfly or a very saintly person and I don't think David is either so we aren't sure where he gets his extremely pleasant personality. I just keep reminding myself that kids learn from their parents how to behave so i really make an effort to be a more decent person for him. After all, little kids all start out as good people. It's others that influence them to be not so good.
I want Seth to know right and wrong and what is good and what is bad. Even when we play with his toys I always make the toys happy and friendly, they always say hi and give each other kisses as opposed to fighting with each other.
Maybe when he's a little older I'll stop sugar coating things. But for right now, where is the harm in taeching him to be good to all people. I wish he didn't have to learn one day that there are cruel and sick people in the world that he will have to be careful of.

No comments: