Monday, November 06, 2006

I feel crappy.

Since last night I have been lightheaded with a pinch of dizziness thrown in. I called out sick but can't get the Dr. to return my calls. Yuck.
Last night around three AM I awoke to pee, en route to the bathroom i felt extremely dizzy, I could barely walk and then i wanted to puke while sitting on the pot. Actually i thought I might fall off the toilet since i was so dizzy. My nausea persisted for an hour afterwards. My BP is absolutely fine. I just wanna know what i can do to make it go away so I can feel normal again.
I'm so tired of this feeling. My mom and husband both seem to think it's how the baby is positioned that is causing this. Maybe it's on a nerve or a blood vessel or something. Driving me nuts whatever it is.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hate it when people spam my blog.