Friday, August 04, 2006

Sometimes I hate myself.

This past week David has been working very late hours and then today was his best friend's bachelor party...in Tampa, so he's been gone all day. It's not his fault but I get so damn tired that I wish I had some help around here! Seth is always going a mile a minute. " mom, come!" "Come!" "Book!" Quack, quack!" "cookie" Grabbing my hand and wanting me to follow him. Meanwhile I just want to sit for a couple minutes because I am so short of breath and exhausted. I feel like the worst mom ever because I am just too tired to play.
I just want some quiet. I hate being so edgy and emotional. Of course I mentioned before that I can't take the Zoloft anymore because it keeps me from resting well and right now I need every ounce of sleep I can get. If I didn't feel bad enough about being too tired to play I feel bad about feeling bad because...well. I am just a mess.
Today I had my prenatal labwork drawn and they took 4 large and 3 small vials of blood. I was understandibly woozy afterwards. And more tired than usual. At least when you donate blood they give you a cookie and some juice...not to mention a 25% off coupon to one of the fast food places at the mall, for pete's sake. I think these labs should give OJ and a chocolate chip cookie to their patrons who donate excessive amount of blood. I know they charge enough for those tests ,tell me they couldn't afford a little Chips Ahoy, C'mon!

I saw Walt today ( He's the guy getting married on Sunday) What am icky looking guy! The hair on his head is so big and bushy, it just looks dirty and unkempt. I remember when he was actually an attractive man. He used to be pretty built and his hair was short and neat, he actually took good care of himself. What happened??. He's gained a bit a of weight too. Ick, I certainly wouldn't marry him.

As sson as I eat my squash I am going to hop in my bubble bath. That should help me relax!

No comments: