Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I ordered a doppler!

I'm not nearly as nervous about the baby this time around but I still would like to hear the heartbeat. Besides, David is inable to accompany me to my appointments due to his work schedule so he wants to hear the heartbeat as well. Anyway it should be here in 2-5 days. I'm looking forward to it!
I've felt very good the last couple days. As if my energy and good mood came back full force ,it was lovely. Then today I'm tired again. Blech. I am starting to develop a belly. Right now it's just a small rounded belly. Not anything drastic. I can still wear my normal clothes and all. i don't think I've porked up too much yet.

This morning Seth slipped while he was running and hit his head on the cat door. He sustained a small laceration on his forehead tha seemed to bleed quite a bit so it freaked me out. I held pressure on it and put a Spiderman band aid on and he's just peachy. He really likes his band aid. Amazing that so much blood came from such a small opening. This kid is going to give me a heart attack before all is said and done, I swear!! I'm just hoping he has a good guardian angel! He will need it.

No comments: