Tuesday, January 31, 2006

my head hurt so bad...

So bad i was crying at work so I called my sis to pick me up and she brought me a cold towel and Vicodin for my poor aching head. She is the best. I only took half the Vicodin and I feel like a new (somewhat tired) woman. As much as i hate FL I know that I could never move away from my family. Family is very important in my life and I depend on them for emotional support and car rides home from a shitty day at work. I have my mom, sis, bro, dad, grandma, stepdad, and mother and father in law all in the same town. How could I ever move away and deprive Seth of all of this love!!
We may not be rich but the love we have for each other is absolutely priceless and far more important, I think. Going to my grandma's tomorrow and we always have such a nice time at her house. I consider myself very lucky.
We got a new cat...she is 1 year old and calico colored.Very loving

No comments: