Friday, February 24, 2006

Four days off...

To day is the first of four days off I requested so that I could destress from my work. Today we met one of my patients and her private aide Tammy for lunch at the Ice Cream Shop on the campus of South Port, I had a BLT and clam chowder...Seth was too busy exploring to eat. He was running every which way looking all around at the landscaping and the fountains. Climbing over the chairs and looking in the windows of the buildings. The elderly residents thought he was very cute. I'm assuming that they don't see many 16 month olds around there.
Then he sat on Ruth's lap while Tammy and I pushed her wheelchair all around the campus and took her for a nice long walk, Ruth loved it. She kept kissing the back of his head and he kept pointing at everything "dat!" and "see it" to the birds and he especially loved the fountains. So cute. We had a good time.
David took my car to be aligned today. H4e stopped at Walter's to get his check first and then my car wouldn't strat. Turns out some piece in the starter was broken so now he has to fix that first. Blech.. Yes, I know I need a new car. I am certain that we could afford some payments if necessary but I simply don't wanna!!!! I do not want another bill to pay unless I got rid of some we already owe!! I owe $5,800 on my credit card. Yuck!! Then we have the SBA loan that is $100.00 a month and the loan that is $100.00 month. The rest is utilities, ins. mortgage, necessities.
I wish that David made a thousand dollars EVERY week, then I definitely would be getting a new car!

No comments: