Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday! Friday! friday!

When I turned in my resignation my boss was rather indifferent. I don't think she really cared. But I feel SOOO much better. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Oh and Wed. southport called and offered me the much coveted 7-3 shift. Yay!!! Only my mom is taking a vacation in July so I am going to have to find a back-up baby sitter. I'm sure I can find someone. Anyone want to watch a very, very cute 8 month old boy for 8 hours!? He's very smiley and did I mention cute?
My birthday is in less than a week. I cannot believe I will be 28 years old. That sounds so...old. Tommorow David and I are off to Ft. Myers Beach. Time for some R&R for my birthday. Though if you ask David it's just a good excuse to get drunk. (Honestly, how can someone drink EVERYDAY and not get sick of alcohol?) At least I will be there to monitor his drinking, since he doesn't have any self control that is. Mom will keep the baby overnight. I might as well take advantage of this opportunity while she's still able to watch him. Well, time to eat before Seth awakens...

No comments: