Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tues noonish.

Wow! This weekend was busy! I painted some of the back wall of the house and the stucco in the porch AND I did alot of cleaning. Of course that was on top of taking care of Seth. He's has been sooo active it just wears me out! He wants to crawl and stand and have someone hold him up so he can walk. He ALWAYS crawls to me when he's on the floor. I wish, actually, that he would play independently but no such luck. I am so worn out. Last night he was up for an hour and a half. He wasn't in pain or hungry, he just wanted to be held I guess. I don't know what to do, he fights sleep so much! Anyway, David made a wonderful dinner last night, we had ribs and steak ,mashed potatoes, and broccoli. I'm so lucky to have him.
Today I turn in my resignation letter, I am rather nervous about it but it has to be done. I just can't stand it there anymore. I hope it goes smoothly.

No comments: