Friday, March 04, 2022

Vasyl

This was probably somewhere near the middle of 2017 I think. I finished my court ordered mental health court in July of 2017. No relapses or new charges. I was still pissed because they told me that my record was sealed once I graduated but nobody could really tell me what that meant. Will I be able to pass a background check or not? That was the most important question and all I cared about. Way in the future, 2021, my therapist would call Charlotte county records to find out the status of my case and turns out once I finished my program all the charges were dropped. So even better than a sealed record. But will my charges show up on a background check? Still nobody knew. 

In NH I was able to work as a nurse with a multi state license and they weren't doing FBI checks during COVID state of emergency so I simply did the local and state background checks. I eventually had to transfer my license to NH and had to do my FBI background check. This thing, this one thing stressed me out for six years. Since the moment of my arrest I wondered if I could pass the background check. 

And I did. What a relief. But I still wonder if I would be able to pass it in Florida, or will I never be able to work as a nurse in Florida again? I don't know. 

But I'm good here. 

Anyways, Vasyl. We matched on Tinder and he was from somewhere in eastern Europe. Maybe Ukraine? I don't remember. But he had an accent. Very attractive, nice body. dark hair. And I recognized him. I had seen him before in my friend's Snap stories. He was her boyfriend. 

But he didn't tell me that. He didn't tell me that he had a girl at all. And he didn't know I was once a friend of his girlfriend. Or maybe he did? It all seemed to be too odd of a coincidence to happen like that. Originally he matched with me looking for a third person for him and his girl. And I wasn't interested in that. Especially since I knew her. But after that initial conversation he started messaging me for only him. And I was interested in that.

I snuck him in through my window one fine day and as I remember it was a good time. 

Aftermath: I never heard from him again. After that he apparently moved away but I had him and my friend on my Snapchat so I kept up with him for awhile. They got pretty serious for a couple years. He never tried to contact me again. He's on my Instagram but he doesn't post many pics. He ended up moving back to Florida after he broke up with my friend. I wonder if she ever found out about me. 🤷‍♀️

No comments: