Friday, March 04, 2022

Josh

 Again, I was pretty busy around this time and there were several "one and done"s in my life. I was very particular after my days of finding weird guys on Whisper and my standards were higher again so I was picking nice looking guys.

I've been doing some thinking and I think I can remember this guy. He drove from Fort Myers, I'm pretty sure and I think he wore glasses. Thin build. We went to a park in Englewood that I used to meet guys often. He didn't want to do it in the car in the parking lot so we took a walk down the trail a little bit and found like a bench or something, if I remember correctly. He was well endowed and had a difficult time getting all the way erect which made sex a bit challenging. I really tried my best. Honestly I think it would have been more pleasant in the car but it's whatever. The sex was awkward and not satisfying. And it was his first time according to him. So he had no clue what he was doing and I was making my best attempt. In my life, he's the only guy that I took their virginity. I can't forget that part. I'm sorry Josh, wish I could have made it more pleasant. I hope by now you've had amazing sex. 

No comments: