Friday, March 04, 2022

Bobby

 Bobby was a friend of my friend, Jen. He had been checking me out when we went out to the Pearl and Jen spoke highly of him. She told me that he was well endowed so I agreed to try him out. She gave me his Snap and it turns out he was right down the road from me so perfect. 

Bobby came over a bunch of times and sometimes I went to his house. We hooked up 7 different times, It was awfully convenient that he was down the road. He said I was about the best he ever had. He was alright but I always had to do all the work. And he wasn't very affectionate, so not really much kissing so. He was pretty cool to hang out with though. Sometimes I would go up to the beach to hang out with him and Jen. And if David was suspicious I could simply tell him that I was hanging out with Jen only and take a pic of us to send him. Jen was fine with covering for me. I really do miss her. I don't have many friends and it was nice to have a friend that was so judgy of me. I'm really not a good person and it hurts when people outright tell me that. I like people as flawed as myself. 

Aftermath: bobby and I remained friends until I moved though he was unhappy that I "cut him off" from sexy times after I fell in love with some asshole. I haven't gotten to him yet. But that was a big stupid mistake. I spent a year pining over one guy when I could have continued the fun I was having with all the wrong guys. 

No comments: