Friday, January 07, 2022

Ryan

 Oh Ryan. I liked Ryan. He was cute and he was pretty fun. I think he wanted an exclusive thing with me but it was so hard to get him to come over. My problem was that guys always wanted to hang at night. Nights were not good for me. I had the house to myself in the daytime so that's when I wanted them to come over! Sometimes I was able to make arrangements for after work but then we had to use the back seat. I mean, my car backseat has seen it's share of action I assure you. If cops had to check my back seat for DNA who knows what they would find. A list. Because I am a bad person. 

Moving on. Ryan. We hooked up only twice but we would have liked more. One time he had his friend drive him over and his friend waited in the car in the driveway while I snuck Ryan in my  bedroom window. I told Ryan he better not think that his friend is getting any, too. And he assured me that no way was he going to share. He was a good time. I wonder what happened to him.

Aftermath: Never heard from him again. 

No comments: