Friday, January 07, 2022

Matthew

 I met Matthew on Whisper. I should have learned to stay away from Whisper by this point because I've had bad luck finding attractive men there but I tried once more. But I got lucky, Matthew was hot. And he had a very nice body. He was muscular but not too much. Fit, I suppose. He was travelling with a car show or boat show in Sarasota, I think. He would help do the set up and stuff. This show travelled around the country and he was just in my area for a few days. He was very good in bed. Damn, that body was nice. And he's the only man I've ever been with that had a Prince Albert piercing. I only noticed afterward so I couldn't determine if it felt any different. I thought it was pretty sexy actually. Matthew looked great naked. 

Aftermath: never heard from him again. 

No comments: