Friday, January 07, 2022

Chris R.

 Wow, this is number 54. I feel a little trashy. But I had so much fun meeting all of these guys. And having sex with them. Maybe there's something wrong with my brain because I really enjoyed that lifestyle and I would continue it if I was allowed. I feel almost stifled that I cannot be more open about my sexual desires. I should be ashamed and feel guilty. I wish David would let me have a side guy that's 25. I think it would be beneficial to David as well. I mean, when I was off doing all of these guys, I made sure David was happy, too. In the bed at least. I suppress my sex drive. Like there's this wild side of me that wants so badly to go meet guys still. While I can. And while I still have some looks to me. And they have to be younger. I can't stand being so good all the time. I would love a nice polyamorous situation. So I could keep David and have my other men, too.  I don't want to get rid of David. I never do. He's my BFF after all. We've been through so much together. Good and bad. But I wish he would allow me some freedom to be with the other men. 

That's not likely though. 

By the time I met Chris I was working at the End Zone as a server. I might have been working at Publix also. I was working at both places at the same time because they were both part time jobs. I've learned that I am lousy at every job that isn't a nursing job. 

Chris showed up on a crotch rocket from Fort Myers. He was super nice. But very, very muscular. He made me feel bad about my body by being so muscular. Not his fault. We had okay sex. But I remember he tried to fist me I think. It sure felt like it. I was on my hand and knees on my bed and I said ouch that kinda hurts, whatever you're doing. You know vaginas are only so big, why would a guy try to even do that?  

Chris really liked me though. Like he said he would actually date me. And when David had sent angry messages on my Snapchat telling the people on there that he was kicking me out and asking who will take me Chris was one who actually responded that he would take me and the boys to live with him if I got kicked out. So props to Chris, a genuinely nice guy. But I told him he wasn't my type because he was too muscley. So we stopped talking.

Aftermath: he's still on my Snapchat and responded to a pic I posted on Snap a few days ago. We don't talk or anything though.


No comments: