Friday, January 07, 2022

Devin

 Devin is the youngest guy on my list. I was hesitant about hooking up with anyone younger than 20 but then I thought, well 19 isn't bad. So I had quite a few 19 year olds but 18? Nah, way too young. By this time I was probably 39 or 40 so that's a twenty year age difference. That's just wrong. I mean, 18 is close to 17. Right? And that's just breaking the law. But fuck, here I am this is a true story. Sometimes I just can't help myself.  

And that's where Devin enters my life. 18. Shame on me. But I did what I did and I was glad. Devin had a girl but he decided to meet me anyway. He met me at my work after I finished my shift and we took a ride to my favorite park where we had sex in the back seat. Now I was not expecting very much from a guy so young because I had been learning that guys that are in their later 20s are usually better than younger guys because..experience, obviously. But Devin was an amazing kisser and he was pretty great at having sex as well. This guy knew what he was doing. I came four times. I've never had multiple orgasms in my life with anyone else ever. I'm not making that up. Only with Devin. Maybe his perfect dick was just perfectly made for my body. Perhaps he's just that good. But I was shocked and amazed and will never forget him for that. He wasn't supposed to meet me the first time but he chanced it and met me again. As soon as I got in the car he grabs me to kiss me. It was like crazy passion. Amazing. The second time I came multiple times just like the first. 

So I have to put Devin at the top of my list of people I enjoyed having sex with. Sorry, guys but the multiple orgasms clinched the top spot. And the kissing. But mostly the first thing. And who would have thought an 18 year old would impress me so much? I am flummoxed. I took a chance at an adorable blond teenager and was rewarded for my efforts.

Aftermath: After I moved to New Hampshire he contacted me and we talked on video chat. He showed me a little something and I positioned the phone on top of the toilet so he could watch me shower.  He ended up getting caught sending me texts by his ( understandably) jealous girlfriend and I was blocked. Recently I went on a different Facebook account and sent him a message apologizing for getting him in trouble. He and his girl are very happy and he's being good now. But he said he would read my blog because he wanted to know what I have to say about the times we met. So Hi Devin! I know you're out there. Thank you for rocking my world. I won't forget you. Don't forget me.

1 comment:

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.