Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Victor

 Victor was from Brazil ( another Brazilian! 😮) and was working out on Palm Island installing tile. He met me in the middle of the day at the parking lot for the boat ramp on the corner of the road that leads to Boca Grande. I knew a place to go on Boca and I had a toll card!!! So he got in my car and off we went. We drove a ways which gave us time to talk. He was really nice and he seemed sweet.

 I guess I've been fortunate. For the most part I have met some great guys! Plenty of really nice, normal guys that just want some sex or just want to mark sex with MILF off their bucket list. Or they like redheads. Or redheaded MILFs. Whatever. I'm the winner in every situation because I get to meet all these neat people. Good looking guys from all over the world. Lucky me. 😁 Men I never thought I could have. Because when I was younger I thought I was ugly and goofy and didn't know how to talk to people. And then I always had that " I have to be a good person" nonsense floating around in my head. Who was I trying to be good for? Oh yeah god. I spent too many years feeling guilt because I thought I wasn't good enough for a sky spirit that isn't even there! When you really think it through and put the pieces together from a logical perspective magic isn't real, guys. It never has. Now I know I can have a good heart for me. For myself. For my family. Because that's what matters. This life matters. Being good to people because it's the right thing to do. I don't have the guilt anymore because I'm not perfect enough. I'm me and that's okay. It's okay. Finally I have freedom to enjoy life. And not be ashamed of being flawed. 

So Victor and I parked the van at 14th St. where Michael had showed me before. And we had some very good sex. It was damn hot out there though. Then I brought Victor back and said goodbye. 

Aftermath: David blocked him on my Snapchat for some reason. So he couldn't reach me if he wanted to. 

No comments: