Saturday, November 13, 2021

Harrison

 Harrison was 28 years old, he lived in Winter Haven but traveled with gun shows so when he was in Fort Myers he would show up on my Tinder. I don't think I was able to meet with him the first time he showed up on my Tinder but we kept talking and decided to meet when he was back in the area. I really liked him and thought we would have a good time. 

So we finally met, we had to just park in a dimly lit parking lot in Fort Myers and use the back seat. We had some great sex in that back seat though and Harrison was a great kisser. We stayed busy for a couple hours. At times having to open the back door because it got too hot in there. And he wanted to bend me over as well. It was probably past midnight at that point. We did lots of kissing and then he just held me. I didn't want to leave. I never turn down an opportunity to cuddle. We just enjoyed each other for hours and hours. And I had been having so many problems at home I was so starved for a man to hold me and just be kind to me . I just wanted to pretend that it would be okay. This wasn't the first time I enjoyed being held by a man and it wasn't going to be my last. I just wanted a man to be kind to me. I had hoped to see Harrison again but I never did.

Aftermath: Harrison and I continued to talk and send pictures for quite a while afterward until he said something pro-incest and it grossed me out and I just can't think the same way about him ever again. 

No comments: