Friday, December 26, 2014

Work updates and stuff..

I am very happy with my new job. They are properly staffed and organized for one thing , so that is a welcome change from the last place I was at!

As some of you already are aware, I interviewed for the medical records position on Wed. There is one more interview on Monday and then I will find out if I have the job. But as of now, I was told, I am favored for the position in part because of my bubbly, happy personality and that I am always smiling. Being in medical records means that I will have to build good relationships with the people I work with since I will have to "nag" them for missing items for charts being closed out and such. Apparently it works out better if you aren't a cranky grump. :)

I am excited about the opportunity but am happy with my job no matter what happens. I am perfectly happy being a floor nurse. It's what I know and what I enjoy. I am just happy making some $$ again.

I am looking forward to a good new year. 2015, you have got to be better than 2014!!

No comments: