Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"W"

So it's been a "W" kind of day, meaning there has been lots of ups and downs.
Sooo, Saturday I foolishly missed my appt. for my level 2 fingerprinting for job at facility #1 because I confused the time with my Thursday physical. Meh.

 I rescheduled it, no problem. Going tomorrow. ****high point

Today was my interview with facility #2. I did okay but was told there were a few other people interviewing as well. Chances for the job not so high.****low point

Decided to apply at facility #3- Two former coworkers are employed there and told me I could use them as a reference. One is going to tell the person doing the hiring that I will be coming in. Looks promising. I will go there on Thursday. ***high point

Had disagreement with the husband about stuff and things and jobs and jealousy and marriage and stuff from the past and blah, blah, blah....yawn***low point

Got lots of hugs and kisses from my kids***always a high point.

Bedtime-time to snuggle with Joshua, I guess a toddler should sleep in his own bed but he's so snuggly****high point

Sometimes I want to wake up and find that some things in my life are merely a bad dream, but there are wonderful things that I have as well. I guess we have to take the good with the bad, that's just life for you. Some days I really think that if it weren't for my boys , I might not still be here.
Sometimes I just long for peace and an end to my suffering.

For now, I will simply settle for some sleep.

No comments: