Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I'm freezing like a chicken!"

That is what Seth proclaimed the other evening as he got out of the bath tub. I'm not sure I know why a chicken is a freezing animal. But it sounded funny as heck.
Not so funny was when we were at Wal mart and Seth looked over at a rather large woman in the aisle and stated " Mom, that is a big fat girl!"
I wanted to crawl into the floor, never to be seen again.
I apologized but thankfully she was a good sport and told him, "You're right, it's true."
She smiled and said, " It's okay, I have kids at home. I know how it is."

I am also noticing that when people ask Seth his name, he responds not only by telling him his name, ("Sef") but introduces Sean and me ( "That is my mommy, her name is Jenny, and that's brother Sean")
Sean, on the other hand, enjoys waving to people. And throwing them kisses. Oddly enough, if we are with someone that I want him to talk to he won't say a word but will say "Hi" to a stranger in the grocery store. He also says water(wa-wa), juice (joo), banana (nana), night night, mama, dada, done (du), c'mon, there you are, i see you, one, two, three, kitty, baby, phoebe (our cat), grandma, stinky, and No! ( but oddly enough, he doesn't say yes)
There are more but I cannot think of them.
He also can make cow sounds, and donkey sounds, and cat sounds. And Santa Claus sounds. He says "ho, ho, HO!" It would make the crankiest, crochety scrooge smile.

No comments: