Saturday, December 13, 2008

God give me strength, please.

Because I don't seem to have much left. I keep hoping things will get better but things ,instead, just seem to get worse and worse.
Our house is in foreclosure since we cannot afford to pay the mortgage with only myself working. David got a phone call a couple days ago to tell him that our house will be auctioned off on December 17th. Blech.
Of course, we are not foolish enough to be truly surprised by this but it sure would have been nice to have it happen AFTER Christmas. As it stands I am not sure how Santa is going to be able to get the boys very much of anything.
Apparently, from what I have heard, after the sale we will receive some type of notice in the mail and we will have at least 30 days from then to get out. Most likely 90 days since we have kids. Then we were hoping on using our tax return to get a rental. But with my luck the government will take it all to pay on our Small Business loan that we haven't been able to pay on...
We'll find outrselves a nice rental somewhere.
I just hope I will have some sunshine coming my way before too long. I need it.

No comments: