Monday, October 27, 2008

Yes, my boys are handsome and no, you can't have them

Poor David was long overdue for a haircut. So we all went to the hair place Saturday so I could explain to the hairdresser how his hair should look. I am never sure why he can't do that himself, but anyway...
While we were there I thought maybe Seth could get one ,too. He actually agreed to it and watching Daddy get one , maybe, made the idea more appealing for him.
So Seth got his first big boy haircut.
He told the hairdresser that she was beautiful in the process. What a nut.
Anyway, Seth looks so handsome! Oh, and David does as well, of course!
I feel so happy when I am out with my boys all looking so sharp. I feel so proud.
Since Seth was such a good boy during his hair cut I took him for ice cream and to play at the playgound at the mall.
He's not a bad kid. He's acting more grown up all the time. My oldest baby isn't a baby anymore...

No comments: