Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Perfect Caper will save the day!

As many of you already know, The Perfect Caper is the name of the restaurant that David is employed by.
Also, as many of you may know, my oldest son is a sponge. He has an exorbitant memory. Even so, I found it quite funny when, after his bath, I wrapped him in a towel and he decided that he was the "Perfect Caper!" David thinks it's hilarious and shared this story with his coworkers.
Now ever night when I wrap him in his towel post-bath he proclaims that he is the Perfect Caper.
Other times of the day he decides that he is a talking racecar, a talking squirrel, a talking wallaby, a robot boy, or a super hero. I never know what he is going to be. But he ceratinly does not lack imagination!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sounds incredibly cute!