Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And now by special request..Little Einsteins!"

David is now taking song requests, just so you know. Yesterday Seth requested the Little Einsteins theme song and amazingly enough, David figured out out to play it on his guitar in, oh, 5 seconds and sing much of the song to Seth's great delight. Seth's hand suddenly morphed into a spaceship and he ran all around the room making it fly. This morning Seth requested I sing it. Sorry kid, no can do.
Today is the first day in my recent history that bedtime hasn't been a horrible, painful, sordid affair for all parties involved. Sean actually went to sleep without crying and jumping out of bed several times and Seth was content to merely finish "reading" his books in his room quietly and them putting himself in bed. Without crying and screaming.
I guess I'll have to take them to the mall playground at 7 PM every day. Heck, it seemed to do the trick.
Sean's problem may be the fact that he's got two molars coming in, just a theory though. Maybe that's it. Seth on the other hand, he's just a night owl like his mom and dad.

Today is David's 35th birthday. And he's working, poor guy. But we are going out to eat tomorrow to celebrate. Geez, I can't believe I'm married to a 35 year old. (I bet he can't believe he's married to a 30 year old!) Honestly, David doesn't appear 35, or act it. Or maybe it just seems that way to me since I met him when he was about 25.
David and I joke that we are old people now. It sure feels like it, but maybe it has something to do with us both having full time jobs and two young boys. Maybe.
I can't imagine my life without my wonderful spouse and I hope I get to keep him for at least another 10 years.
Happy Birthday, David Dreyer. Muah!

No comments: