Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm suffering from optimism

The only good thing about being super duper extremely dirt poor in the last year is that about all of the taxes that we (I) paid in, we get back! Oh, it is so rare that being low income pays off.
We will be able to pay off a few debts and I can look forward to less creditors calling me about wanting $$ every day! Yippee.
I do believe that things are looking up. Am I jinxing myself by saying that? I feel good about things. I have happy kids and a wonderful , hardworking spouse....okay, I'll stop there. You are probably suffering from sudden and extreme nausea about now.
Oh, and I am cashing in some of my PTO (paid time off) time that I haven't used, about 40 hours worth so maybe we can take seth to Sea World before it gets too extremely hot out. I'm hoping Shamu will agree to adopt him. Ha ha just kidding, of course. I think he would get along better with the sea lions.

No comments: