Monday, August 20, 2007

Upside down brothers

Remember that lame Nickelodeon show "The naked brothers band" ? Well, my boys will be the Upside down brothers. They both have an odd fascination with being upside down. Seth thinks it hilarious and Sean just laughs and laughs.
Maybe it's just a boy thing. Maybe my kids are strange.
Today while I took a shower Sean lied on the bathroom floor with his toys and turned himself facing the bedroom so he could watch Seth run around in circles in the bedroom. He just giggled and giggled. Sean thinks that everything Seth does is extraordinarily humorous. It's cute now but just wait until Sean tries to copy everything his big brother does... I just better keep my health insurance plan.

Ever have one of those days that you feel like you are second best at everything? Today was my day. I was a lousy overworked nurse with people falling ,dying, and trying to fall all around me. I long for some alone time away from my boys for a little mental health break ( Just 30 minutes would be sufficient-I swear) And I am quite sure I am the worst wife that ever existed. We won't even get into that.
It's safe to say that today just was a bad day and my head hurts.
I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: