Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Only five sutures left

Two of them have come untied and I pulled them out. Tomorrow the remaining ones will come out. David is actually looking forward to removing them actually. My damned wound is looking better but the itching from the skin healing drives me mad. It's all pink and still quite tender and if I have to apply pressure using my right index finger ( ie. spraying a water bottle or squeezing a shampoo bottle) it hurts a bit. David wonders if I came very close to severing a tendon or something.
In any case this week I will be window shopping-literally. I think the window should cost less than $200. Thank goodness it won't set me back too much.

Sean is rolling everywhere and it's quite amazing how far he can move himself just rolling all around. He seems to be constantly moving, arms and legs all over the place. But he's still a porker. He's not excessively fat or anything but he is a big kid. Bigger than Seth ever was so maybe that's why he seems so huge to me. He's already at the length limit for the baby carseat so we are going to have to get a bigger car seat for him soon. We have to get him 9 months size clothes now. Seth always wore the clothes sizes that were close to the age he was at, sometimes even smaller. Seth wear 2T size now but when he first turned 2 he was wearing 18 month size.
We saw Fonda and Jason the other day and they were with Amber, she's 1 but is such a little dainty little thing. Not fragile at all but just cute and little. It seemed like Sean was almost as big as her. I'm sure there is a definite weight and height difference now but I can't imagine it will be too long before he catches up with her. It was neat having the cousins all together. Seth is about 1 1/2 years older than Amber and she is only 7 months older than Sean so thery are all pretty close.

No comments: