Wednesday, July 25, 2007

casa loco

There actually is a Mexican restaurant here in town with that name. Someone at work mentioned it and I thought they were just coming up with nicknames for the nursing home!.:)
My sister joked today that next time we go somewhere together she is going to come over and open the door for me so I won't try to get out through the window again. I thought that was very funny. David liked it too.
As Fonda stated if we don't joke about what happened then it's just depressing. Very true.
I told her that now all three siblings have scars from self inflicted wounds. Now we match. Oh, David has one too where he cut himself on his arm.
Mental illness definitely runs in the family, and David's as well.
My poor sons, I might as well get them started on medication now. Ha ha.
My grandmother is the most mentally stable person I know in the family-besides my brother-in-law, but he's not blood related to me-so maybe there is the possibility that my boys will inherit some stability from her side. Maybe I can just try really, really hard not to screw them up. Maybe they'll have a chance.

No comments: