Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love being a parent.

As someone who never was a "kid person" for most of my youth I am surprised by how much I really, truly enjoy being a mom. I always wanted kids but I even wondered how well I'd manage. I think I do well. I love, love, love spending time with my little boys and I couldn't imagine life any other way. I actually find myself feeling sorry for people who don't have kids because I feel that they are missing out on alot of joy.
Anyway, I took them to my grandma's yesterday so she could watch them while I went to a Dr. appt. I was so impressed at how good they both were. She just raved about how happy Sean was and how sweet Seth was and how he plays so well all by himself. And, of course, she just loved rocking little Sean. She also claims that Sean resembles my dad when he was a baby. I am not too sure about that but I have seen my dad's toddler pictures and he was about the most adorable little kid you ever saw so if Sean looks like him, that's certainly not a bad thing!

Work has been going well. I actually have alot of good days. Especially when I work with my friend, Marva. She and I laugh alot when we work together. She lives one street over so we carpool to and from work most days so I see her often. She is a hoot. Makes the day go by quicker when you work with people like that.

No comments: