Saturday, April 28, 2007

work, work, and more work

I have been working ALOT in the last couple weeks. We need to get caught up on our bills badly. I'm working any extra shift possible and I am exhausted! David has done really well with the boys during the day and even helping me out by getting up with midnight feedings, when I wake him and ask his help of course!
One of our friends gave us $300 as a "gift"! She said that God wanted us to have it. I thought that was a very special gift and I am eternally grateful for all the help we have received. Hopefully by the end of the month we will be back on our feet.
David has a few promising jobs that he has looked into for evenings.
Seth and Sean are doing well. Sean is growing like a weed and Seth has suddenly decided he likes food again. He is eating non stop these days! Maybe he's growing too.

No comments: