Friday, April 13, 2007

My first day back at work..

I wasn't officially supposed to go back until the 20th but they called today and apparently were desperate for someone to do 3-11. So I went in from 3-7PM but ended up staying until 9. It was nice to be back at work again, isn't that sick? I like making my own money. I like the people I work with as well. And I made sure to tell the supervisor that I would be willing to pick up any other extra shifts in the next week. She was very happy to be working with me again and said that I was back at the shift where I belonged. :) I can't do alot of 3-11 with the two boys though. I like 7-3.
David did okay with the boys. Not great , but okay. Seth was only half in PJs and still awake when i got home at 9:30 and I had a sink full of dishes and laundry to fold and put away. Eh, I guess David isn't used to multi-tasking like I have been doing. Multi-tasking must be a woman thing.
David wasn't thrilled about being home alone with the both of them for that long but I think he understood that we need the $$ and if he isn't going to be able to work then one of us is going to have to. I don't mind.
I think that now that Sean is asleep I should probably put myself to bed as well. Good night!
I

No comments: