Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Seth and mama day

Today my mom came over to watch Sean so that Seth and I could spend some much needed 1:1 time together. We went to the mall for lunch and then to the playground. We had a very fun time and Seth has been pleasant as ever. I told David I want to do this one day every weekend. I reaally think it's good for both of us to spend the quality time together.

Yesterday was Sean's circumcision, he was very brave. Poor little guy. He slept excellently last night. I don't know if it was because of the circ but I hope it wasn't a fluke. He slept for 2-3 hours at a time and would go right back after feedings.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

Im glad you and Seth were able to get out. It really is important that they still get some one on one time with mommy and daddy both. Maygan and I rarely get it. I'm also glad that Sean is sleeping well. It makes life a bit easier I'm sure.