Sunday, February 25, 2007

I don't rememeber being this miserable...

Last night I was just so tired of being tired and nauseated and the loose stools and the soreness and a crampiness.
So David and I called my mom to stay with Seth and off to Labor and Delivery we went...
I was still 1 cm dilated and my cervix wasn't doing anything either but I WAS having contractions, most likely Braxton-Hicks though since they weren't doing anything. The nurse said it was most likely due to the diarrhea I was having. Apparently there is a stomach virus going around and they believe that is what I have.I was there for about three hours and recieved a bag of IV fluids ( since I WAS quite dehydrated) and they monitored me and sent me home with a sleeping pill ( Which worked quite nicely, I might add)
So now I am not very nauseated but everything I eat or drink goes right through me, and the diarrhea is all liquid so I can't imagine it will be long before I am dehydrated again, if I am not already. I am trying and trying to drink but my stomach hurts so much. And my legs are so weak, I just feel so tired.
David has been wonderful taking care of everything so I can rest alot but tomorrow when he goes to work it's going to be hard to manage Seth in my current state. I swear that boy is driving me nuts with his constant destruction throughout the house, I just can't tolerate it right now. I sure hope I feel better in the morning.

1 comment:

Geekette said...

I hope youre feeling better, the last of the pregnancy can be such a strain. *hugs* I hope he makes his grand appearance soon for you.