Wednesday, February 14, 2007

37 week appointment

First of all.. Happy Valentines Day!!! David and I recieved a gift card for Outback Steakhouse for Christmas so we used that last night for our Valentines day dinner. It was very nice. Heather watched Seth for us. Unfortunately there won't be any nookie for David this Valentine's since I am so very large. Yes, I know many women do it until the day they give birth but I just can't think of a proper way to do it that wouldn't be very awkward. Plus, I get winded even thinking about it,LOL!
Anyway, baby heart rate was fine. My BP was fine. My urine showed some WBCs so they are going to send it to a lab to see if it grows anything that would require me to take some antibiotics.
I also found that my cervix is about 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. No big deal. About any woman that ever gave birth has a 1 cm dilated cervix.
I think I have dropped a bit more though.
My check from my 401K loan has arrived at my work!!! So David and I will just have to go and sign for it and then I will deposit it into the bank. Now I can get caught up a little and get the blinds and lighting for the baby room. No worries.

No comments: