Monday, January 22, 2007

Good fortune occurs when you least expect it

I haven't ever been the most religious person around. I believe in God but I don't attend church nor do I pray often. Somehow He has been good to me all of these years, maybe I have a guardian angel or perhaps just a bit of luck.
This week has been super tight as far as finances go. I mean we are talking about $25 until Friday tight. But we received a check in the mail today from our mortgage company today for $248! Apparently our escrow account had a surplus...AND as of March 1st our mortgage payment will be reduced from $821.00 to $755.00!! Every little bit counts, you know.
See what I mean about guardian angels and luck? You may think I'm crazy, but I truly believe someone upstairs is looking out for me.:)

No comments: