Saturday, December 16, 2006

My most recent appointement..

It was this past Wednesday. Everything was normal, like usual. Heart rate was good. My weight is 147 lbs. meaning I have gained a grand total of 30 lbs!!! That was a little scary, but David says it's all beauty. What a fruitcake. I love him though.
My glucose test and hemoglobin results were normal, as I expected. I am feeling quite large and slow and by the end of the day I usually have a back ache. My feet begin to hurt if I am on them too long and I am started to get occasional kicks in the ribs which are very unpleasant. I also am still battling constipation problems so I think I may up my Fibercon to twice a day. I am drinking plenty of water so that isn't the issue!
It is becoming more and more difficulty to pick seth up and carrying him is almost impossible. I can't tell if he is heavier or I am just weaker. David suspects it's a little of both. :) David tries to help out alot, anything that I ask of him he does. He is good to me, but I wish i could do more without having to rely on others. I don't like having limitations. At least it will be over before I know it. I remember how great of a feeling it was the day after i gave birth to Seth that i felt so light on my feet i wanted to float in the air! there's nothing like losing 15lbs. or so in a day. i was still a bit overweight after as well but I sure did feel good! Body and crotch pain and all.. Yeah, I wasn't fun having to sit on a pillow for a few days since my vagina felt like..well.. like i had given birth. It hadn't experienced that trauma before. Oh, my poor vagina, i promise that i will only do this to you once more. :)

No comments: