Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love him thiiiiiiiiiiis much.

My son that is. I swear every day he is a little cuter. Today he said "helcop-ter" yay! For the longest time it was only helicop. He also said " motorcycle" the other day.
These might be normal things for a 2 two year old but I am constantly impressed at how easily he picks things up and repeats them. I was listening to The Killers CD yesterday in the car and he starts repeating the words to the songs. Thank goodness they don't use foul language in their music ( not that I really noticed anyway) so I can still enjoy them in the car without him picking up some bad stuff.
I guess I'll have to save Korn for when he's not in the car though, ha ha.
He climbing everywhere and running all over the place. And to think I was worried that he might never walk at one time..HA! far from it. I wish he'd slow down!
He is going to bed quite easily, he really likes his fire engine bed that we got him, he sleeps all night until about 8-8:30AM , not bad. I've heard of kids that get up much earlier. He stays in bed once we put him there but he's is obviously exhausted as well by that time. Since he refuses to nap anymore....
He knows his colors pretty well, the basics at least. And he only likes to count 1,2,3 after that he just starts over again 1,2,3,1,2,3, I guess that isn't horrible for a 2 year old. :)
He enjoys dancing and singing...what can I say, he's a daddy's boy. Our appreciation for music must run in our veins.

As far as baby #2? Well, it seems to move around alot, not as much kicking ( which it does do plenty of) but just pressing outward. It's quite an uncomfortable feeling. All of the sudden i feel like the child is trying to get out of me like in the movie " Alien" . I have to rub, rub, rub my belly utnil it goes back to it's previous position. Maybe it's stretching? I frequently feel a heaviness in my lower abdomen which is odd beacause other times I feel like the kid is all the way up to my rib cage already. Maybe I just have a small abdomen, the babe is a little over a pound and according to things i read about 24 weekers it's about a foot long so i guess it is quite squished in there.
Part of me is getting more and more excited about meeting my new baby and the other part of me is dreading the sleepless night and crying jags ( Um, that's me AND the baby...) I really want to get those first couple months over with! I am hoping this baby isn't as difficult as Seth was. I think I had PPD on top of a cranky baby and together i was the most miserable person on the planet.
I'm hoping things go better this time.

No comments: